Terms & Conditions
The term “Firmstone Developments” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cliffe House, Cliffe Drive, Limpley Stoke, Bath BA2 7FY. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the products connected with them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Firmstone Developments’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained on this website has been prepared in good faith to give an overall view of the developments and the properties but details may vary from time to time. Floor plans are artistic impressions of design drawings and areas, measurements and distances are given an a guide only and are not precise. Descriptions of the properties are subjective opinions made in good faith but should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Details shows on this site, whilst correct at the time of production, may be subject to change. The information in this website does not constitute any part of a contract or a warranty. Prospective purchasers are requested to make specific enquiries and to obtain confirmation of details to ensure that that our descriptions match any expectations you may have of a property before entering into a binding contract.